Eddie's Weapon Gallery
These swords are thin bladed thrusting weapons used primarily during the European Rennaisance.
These are a few examples of Eddie’s work copying different historical European sword types.
These are other weapons that have been created by Eddie Floyd.
- Schiavonas - Basket hilted broadswords used during the Renaissance.
- Basket Hilt Claymores - Scottish swords often containing a velvet liner in the basket.
- Broadswords - Straight double-edged swords found in Europe.
- Mortuary Swords - Cut and thrust swords with a half basket.
- Backswords - Swords with only one cutting edge.
- Cutlasses - Short, thick European sabers often containing a basket hilt.
© Copyright 1999-2018 Swordplay Alliance